Convention Registration Includes:
- All keynote presentations
- Access to the virtual Exhibit Hall featuring Commercial and Educational Booths
- Access to online performances
- Workshops, webinars, and panels covering all interest areas and aspects of the industry
- Entrance to social and networking events
Some add-ons require additional fees and/or applications.
In order to access these add-ons, you will first be required to register as an individual for convention. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with further information and instructions about how to access your selected add-ons.
Add-on options are subject to change.
- Theatre Job Fair – Interview for Off-Stage Jobs
- Professional Auditions – Qualified Actors, Singers and Dancers
- Undergraduate/Transfer Audition and Design/Tech Interviews
- Graduate Auditions and Design/Tech Interviews
- Design Competition – Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Teachers Institute – Grow your instructional toolkit with unique training (Does not require Convention Registration or Membership)
Some opportunities require additional fees and/or forms.
In order to access these opportunities, you will first be required to register for convention as an organization. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with further information and instructions about how to access your selected programs.
- Commercial and Education Exhibits
- Undergrad Auditions/Interviews
- Graduate Auditions/Interviews
- Professional Auditions
- Theatre Job Fair
- Sponsorships & Advertising
Important Policies, Information & Forms
By participating in the 2021 SETC Virtual Convention, you acknowledge and agree to grant SETC the right at the virtual event to record, film, live stream, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to virtual event includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
Non-Member rates include the benefit of a one-year membership to SETC.
SETC’s Convention registration price is one of the lowest in the country and packs terrific value. In addition to the recruiting/hiring services we provide, there are also many Convention offerings/trainings that speak to multiple interest areas and beyond. We understand financial hardship is real. But we believe the Convention experience is worth it. While we don’t have the expense of an in-person Convention, we do still have considerable technology, operating, and personnel expense to host a virtual Convention for 5,000 people and continue our year-round programming. SETC has also lost substantial revenue from tourism and hotel incentives. Like many organizations and as a non-profit, SETC is facing the possibility of huge budget deficits. We have not raised the fees, but simply kept them the same as any other year where we would all also be paying for travel. We pledge to help all we can with a program to be announced soon to assist participants who might have financial hardship. We will work to not leave anyone out. SETC is working diligently to continue supporting our industry during this unprecedented time. We hope, in turn, we can count on all to support SETC. Thank you for everyone’s patience and understanding.